Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 iOS 6.1.4, Evasi0n 7 has to be one of the most awaited jailbreak ever. Released by Evad3rs yesterday, the new jailbreak that can jailbreak any iOS device running on iOS 7 came as a surprise to all of us. Call it an early Christmas gift from the jailbreak team, anyways there are still few versions of iOS still to be Jailbroken Untethered. I am talking about Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 and iOS 6.1.4 on older devices.
As most of you know, iOS 7 is not available for iPod Touch 4 and many with an iPhone 4 don’t want to upgrade to iOS 7. They are still using iOS 6.1.3 or iOS 6.1.4 on their devices, Evad3rs released iOS 7 jailbreak called evasi0n 7 but this doesn’t support any version of iOS 6.
So, if you are one of those waiting for the untethered jailbreak of iOS 6.1.3 or iOS 6.1.4 here is a good news for you. iH8sn0w today released a new Cydia tweak to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 and iOS 6.1.4 on A4 devices, the wait for iOS 6 lovers are finally over and you can follow the tutorial below to perform untethered jailbreak on your device.
Untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 iOS 6.1.4 iOS 6.1.5 using p0sixspwn
- First of all you need to have a Tethered jailbreak on your A4 device running iOS 6.1.3 or iOS 6.1.4, If not follow this tutorial.
- Once you have done the tethered jailbreak, boot your device tethered and open Cydia.
- Tap on Changes tab in the footer.
- Now, tap on the refresh button on the top left corner.
- Cydia will show Reloading Data.
- Once finished, Go to Search and type in p0sixspwn. Be careful its case-sensitive.
- Once found, tap on Install.
- Reboot your device normally and enjoy your untethered jailbreak.
I know how happy you are with the untethered jailbreak, show us some love by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter. Happy Jailbreaking.
iOS 7 Jailbreak is now available, check out our latest updates:
- Download iOS 7 Jailbreak tool – Evasi0n 7.
- How to Jailbreak iOS 7 using Evasi0n 7 Tutorial for Windows and Mac.
|Share on Facebook|