Untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 4 iOS 6.1.2 using Sn0wbreeze, iOS 6.1.2 jailbreak is the last successful untethered jailbreak from evad3rs team. The untethered jailbreak soon adopted by Sn0wbreeze to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 itself, snowbreeze is a different jailbreak tool with a completely different jailbreak procedure. While evasi0n works by exploiting the iOS firmware on your iDevice sn0wbreeze jailbreaks by creating a custom iOS IPSW file. The www.evasionjailbreak.org team has compiled a step-wise tutorial for jailbreaking your iPhone 4 running on iOS 6.1.2 firmware. This is an untethered jailbreak.
Steps to Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 6.1.2 using Sn0wbreeze
- First of all, you need to download iOS 6.1.2 IPSW. You can download it from our iOS download Page.
- Next, download Sn0wbreeze 2.9.13 and save it on your desktop.
- Connect your iPhone running iOS 6.1.2 to your PC.
- Launch Sn0wbreeze that you had downloaded to your desktop earlier.
- Click Next
- Browse for IPSW and select the iOS 6.1.2 IPSW that you had previously downloaded
- Click Next
- Select Simple Mode
- Let Sn0wbreeze do its thing now.
- Once a message appears on your PC screen, click on OK
- Instructions will be displayed on-screen for putting your iPhone into Pwned DFU Mode. Do as instructed on-screen.
- Once Sn0wbreeze tells you that your iPhone has entered DFU Mode, close Sn0wbreeze and launch iTunes.
- From iTunes’ display column on the left side, select your iPhone
- Simultaneously, press Shift and click on Restore
- Browse and select the custom IPSW on the desktop
That is all that you need to do. Now iTunes will restore your device and you have an untethered jailbroken iPhone 4 running iOS 6.1.2 firmware. If you have any queries, please leave a comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|