Unlock iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS with iOS 6.1 is now possible with Ultrasn0w. It’s been few weeks since Evad3rs released the untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1 using Evasion jailbreak tool, now those who have upgraded to this new firmware and jailbroken their devices can unlock their devices with Ultrasn0w 1.2.8. But do keep in mind that this won’t unlock the new basebands, with iOS 6.1 your phone must be on the older baseband to unlock.
Supported iPhones for Ultrasn0w 1.2.8
- iPhone 4 running on iOS 6.1 or iOS 6.0.1
- iPhone 3GS running with iOS 6.1 or iOS 6.0.1
Supported iPhone Baseband for Ultrasn0w 1.2.8
As mentioned earlier this new upgrade for Ultrasn0w is to support the new iOS firmwares only there are no addition of supported baseband in this release, this will support only the older iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS basebands. You will need to preserve your baseband while upgrading to iOS 6.0.1 or iOS 6.1 using Sn0wbreeze.
- iPhone 4 baseband 01.59.00
- iPhone 3GS baseband 05.11.07
- iPhone 3GS baseband 05.12.01
- iPhone 3GS baseband 05.13.04
- iPhone 3GS baseband 04.26.08
- iPhone 3GS baseband 06.15.00
How to Unlock iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS with iOS 6.1 using Ultrasn0w 1.2.8
- First Jailbreak your iPhone running with iOS 6.1 / iOS 6.0.1 using Evasion or Sn0wbreeze
- Open up Cydia
- Tap on the Manage icon on the bottom right.
- Tap on Sources – Edit – Add
- Type in repo666.ultrasn0w.com and tap on Add Source.
- Now tap on the Search tab and hit in Ultrasn0w.
- Tap on it and tap on Install, it will start the unlock process.
Now, reboot your iPhone and That’s it you have successfully unlocked your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3gs running on iOS 6.1 or iOS 6.0.1 firmware. For any problem leave a comment below.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|