Unlimited Chat Icons on iPhone 5 using Emoji Keyboard, are you looking for any app or cydia tweak to add smilies and a tons of fun and beautiful icons that can make your chat messages amazing, well no need to look anywhere else you iDevice has it all inbuilt. It is called Emoji keyboard and is available with iOS on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is a complete extra keyboard of smilies and icons only and a lot of iDevice users don’t know about it. You haven’t tried out this keyboard before you will be surprised with the loads and loads of smilies and icons in it.
The Emoji keyboard is there since iOS 5 and it comes pre-loaded with iOS, no need to Jailbreak or install a cydia tweak. You can enable the Emoji keyboard from your settings window by using the following steps.
- Tap on settings on your home screen.
- Tap on general, scroll down and tap on Keyboard.
- Now, Tap on Keyboards tab.
- Tap on Add New Keyboard and scroll down to tap on Emoji.
- Once done, move out of settings and go to your Message app.
- Tap on the Write Message tap to pop out the keyboard.
- Tap on the Globe button next to the space bar, now how many time you have to tap depends on the number of keyboard you have installed. Keep on tapping till you reach the Emoji keyboard.
- Browse through the keyboard and discover tons of Smilies and icons ready for your use.
As mentioned earlier the keyboard comes pre-installed and is totally free of cost, so did you knew about it? Tell us which is your favorite icon set in the keyboard in the comments below.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|