Jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 iOS 7.1.1 Using Pangu Jailbreak for Mac, Jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 pangu was released last week with a surprise to every member of the jailbreak community and jailbreak lovers. The New Pangu Jailbreak can jailbreak iOS 7.1 to iOS 7.1.1 including the new iOS 7.1.2 which apple released few days ago. But initially the jailbreak tool was released for windows only, but the Chinese developers of the new jailbreak promised for a Mac version soon. They released the Mac version of the Jailbreak a couple of days later.
We have tested Pangu Jailbreak for Mac inside out over these few days and we must say it works like a charm just like the windows version. Here is tutorial on how to use Pangu Jailbreak tool for mac to jailbreak your iOS device. Pangu Jailbreak will work most the iOS 7 supported jailbreak devices like iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad mini retina and iPod Touch 5G.
Steps to do before performing the jailbreak
- This Tutorial is for Mac Users only. Windows user follow this tutorial – Pangu Jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 for Windows.
- Pangu Untethered Jailbreak works on iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1.2 please make your device in on the correct iOS version before proceeding.
- Backup your device, do a proper backup of your device for restoring your data if anything goes wrong which is very unlikely.
- Disable any Passcode on your device if you have.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 iOS 7.1.1 using Pangu Jailbreak For Mac
- Download Pangu Jailbreak for mac – Click Here
- Connect your device to the computer and double click on the downloaded Pangu DMG file.
- When it mount you will see the Pangu.app file double click it to open.
- When the Pangu Jailbreak screen pops up, click on jailbreak.
- When prompted, go to your device settings – General – Date & Time and change your date to 2nd of June.
- After that tap on the Pangu icon on your device home screen.
- When iPhone asks for permission, tap on Continue.
- The Device will reboot several times using the whole jailbreak process.
- Once done, tap on Cydia to initialize Cydia file system.
You have successfully jailbroke your iOS device using Pangu Jailbreak for Mac.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|