iOS 8 Jailbreak, Apple released iOS 8 to public on September 17th and just like any other iOS release iOS 8 was downloaded by millions of iOS users around the world. Now we all are waiting for an iOS 8 Jailbreak, which will be released in a few days from now. This time the chances of an untethered jailbreak for iOS 8 is expected to be released earlier than before, because there are two major jailbreak developer teams are working on the Jailbreak for iOS 8.
Reportedly Evasion Jailbreak team and Pangu jailbreak team both are working hard for release of a public iOS 8 Jailbreak, according to our sources a recompiled version of Pangu jailbreak has successfully jailbroken iOS 8. For those who don’t know recompiled means a re-built version with the same exploits and codes just adding the support of the new iOS 8, Having that said we already know that a jailbreak for iOS 8 is here and it is definitely possible but final testing are going on as we speak for its public release.
iOS 8 Jailbreak tool for public release has to be test in multiple ways and situations for loop holes and other problems that may arise later with daily use which may even disrupt your privacy. All jailbreak released are thoroughly tested by respected teams to ensure minimal failure and optimum security. Since we all know that iOS 8 Jailbreak will be released very soon, here we have a look at how different jailbreak tools can be used to jailbreak iOS 8.
Update – iOS 8 Jailbreak Released (10/22/2014) – Click Here
iOS 8 Jailbreak Using Evasion Jailbreak
- The first thing to do before any jailbreak is to backup your device.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes and perform a full backup of your device including Apps.
- The next step is to remove any passcode if you have, the passcode interrupts the Jailbreak software to access your device properly thus disabling the passcode decreases the changes of a jailbreak failure.
- Third step is to run the evasion jailbreak tool in Admin mood if you are windows, Mac users doesn’t need to do anything such.
- Now, if your device is connected to the computer the jailbreak tool will detect your device. Tap on Jailbreak button to start the jailbreak process.
- Evasion Jailbreak tool requires your to run the evasion app from your home screen when asked to, this makes the further steps required for iOS 8 Jailbreak.
- The last step is to Open Cydia once jailbreak is done to start the initialization.
iOS 8 jailbreak Using Pangu Jailbreak
The procedure of Pangu Jailbreak is almost same as of Evasion jailbreak, since they both use similar exploits.
- As usual first step is to backup your iOS device using the latest iTunes including Apps.
- Next start the jailbreak tool is admin mode for windows.
- Connect your device and press the jailbreak button.
- Similar to Evasion jailbreak, tap on the jailbreak icon on your home screen,
- Once done, open Cydia to start the initialization.
So, guys just hold on for a day more days iOS 8 Jailbreak is just about to be released, meanwhile this tutorial will help your use the jailbreak tools once we mail them to you. If you are not on our email list, do subscribe to us via email to receive iOS 8 Jailbreak tools in your inbox.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|