iOS 8.1 Releasing with Bug Fixes and Battery Improvements, Carrier partners of Apple have received a pre-release version of iOS 8.0.1 as reported by our sources. This could mean one thing that if there are major issues to deal with then a release is not far. Seemingly it will have quite a number of bug fixers with it.
One of the bugs to be addressed by iOS 8.0.1 according to the report is that in mobile safari that makes certain videos not to play, the other is that which makes it hard to share Passbook passes on AirDrop. It is also to tackle matters related to VPN profile installation among others.
Below are the changes that our sources state to have collected from carriers
- Tackling of bugs that affected call forwarding, while also freezing when visual voicemail is being accessed in the phone.
- Fixing of the issue of keypad not being able to enter iCloud Keychain verification codes.
- Fixing the occasional disability of safari not being able to play videos.
- Fixing of Sharing issues in the Passbook passes
- Tackling of the issue that has affected VPN installation
Last week Wednesday saw the release of iOS 8 by Apple. According to its latest report, almost half of the devices that gained access to Apple store are running it. Similar to most software releases this one also has been affected by the issue of bugs. So this update comes just at the right time when it is needed.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|