iOS 6.1.3 iOS 6.1.4 iOS 6.1.5 Untethered Jailbreak using P0sixspwn, here is some good news for all those users who still on iOS 6. If you are using a newer A5 device and on iOS 6.1.3 , iOS 6.1.4 or even iOS 6.1.5 waiting for a untethered jailbreak, your wait is over. A new jailbreak P0sixspwn has been released just few hours back by popular jailbreak developers iH8sn0w and win0cm.
This new jailbreak was initially released as a cydia tweak to convert iOS 6.1.3 iOS 6.1.4 and iOS 6.1.5 tethered jailbreak to untethered by installing the simple cydia tweak, but it supported only A4 devices including the iPhone 4 and iPhone 3gs. Well, this new version however supports all your iOS devices, including the iPhone 5.
Supported iOS versions
- iOS 6.1.3
- iOS 6.1.4
- iOS 6.1.5
Supported iOS Devices
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch 4
- iPod touch 5
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad mini 1
This new jailbreak is sure to be a hit among iOS 6 users but will not make much of an impact, what i am trying to say is this would be a huge hit if it was released before the release of iOS 7 jailbreak by evad3rs, the fact is a new jailbreak is available that supports all the latest iOS versions and iOS devices will put a shadow to this new jailbreak. But on the brighter note there are people who don’t like iOS 7 at all and are happy to stick with iOS 6, for them p0sixspwn is a new reason to enjoy a untethered jailbreak. However, if you already have iOS 6.1.3 – iOS 6.1.5 tethered jailbreak on A4 devices, you can simply convert it to untethered using this tutorial, no need to re-jailbreak. But for a new jailbreak follow the steps below.
Here is how to jailbreak your iOS device using P0sixspwn
- Download P0sixspwn from our Jailbreak download page. Please use Chrome or Firefox to download jailbreak tools like Evasi0n and P0sixspwn, Safari seems to mess the tools up suspecting it as a suspicious program or something.
- Once downloaded, open the zip file and you will have the p0sixspwn tool.
- Now, right-click on the P0sixspwn app to open it.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer using USB cable.
- Disable any passcode on your device.
- When p0sixspwn detects your device, click on Jailbreak.
Now enjoy your new untethered jailbreak, you can also check our latest updates on iOS 7 Jailbreak below.
|Share on Facebook|