Install Siri On iPhone 4 running iOS 6, yes you read that right our favorite virtual assistant is now available for iPhone 4 using a Cydia tweak. Those who have an iPhone 4S or an iPhone 5 already has access to Siri from the stock iOS firmware but for those with an iPhone 4 or iPod touch can enjoy her services by installing this simple Cydia app.
Siri package for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch is called Wordjelly, It’s a siri alternative and can be installed from Cydia. Your iPhone 4 must be jailbroken running on iOS 6.0, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.1.1 and iOS 6.1.2 firmware.
- Jailbroken iPhone 4 or iPod Touch running on iOS 6.0, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.1, iOS 6.1.1, iOS 6.1.2 ( Check – How to untethered jailbreak iOS 6 using Evasion)
- Internet Connection
Steps to Install Siri on iPhone 4 – iPod Touch
- We need to install an Siri Graphical User interface ( GUI )
- Open Cydia and tap on Manage – Sources – Edit and then Add.
- Type in cydia.bassamkassem.com in the url field and tap on Add Source.
- Once Done, go to the Bassamkassem repo and scroll down till you see [Ac!d]Siri-iOS 6.x.x
- From this list tap on the tweak matching to the iOS version you are using.
- Install it and reboot your device.
- Now, Time to install the Siri package that does all the back-end thing.
- In cydia go back to Manage – Sources – Edit – Add
- Add this repo wordjelly.com/repo
- Once done, search for iOS 6 WordJelly Control Panel and install it
- Reboot Once again.
- Go to Settings – Siri and tap to turn it on.
- Go back to Settings – Scroll down to Ac!d settings and Enable Siri here too.
- Tap on the Proxy Host and Check this url there – siri.wordjelly.com:4443
- Once again back to settings – Wordjelly and install the certificate.
- Reboot for the final time.
Congratulations now you have Siri on your iPhone 4 or iPod Touch. For any Issue leave us a comment below.Advertisements