How to Restore iPhone iOS Without losing Untethered Jailbreak, using this simple new trick you can restore iOS on your iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 4, 3, iPad mini as well as iPod touch 5g and iPod touch 4 without losing your iOS 6.1.2 or earlier untethered jailbreak. Well, apart from those who accidentally upgraded to iOS 6.1.3 and later without knowing if there is any jailbreak available for the same or not rest of us are still on iOS 6.1.2 or earlier with out untethered jailbreak. We can always opt out from upgrading our iOS devices but the problem starts when we install a bad or corrupt cydia tweak that forces us to restore our devices, ya iTunes does this only to the latest version.
iTunes stops signing a version of iOS once the newer version becomes available to public, there can be multiple reasons for you to restore your device to a fresh new copy of iOS, like a tweak crashed your device or too many cydia tweaks slowed it down, In any case your can use the following technique to get a fresh copy of your current iOS version without losing your untethered jailbreak .
The whole trick is carried out by a new cydia tweak called iLEX RAT, this little but powerful tweak lets you restore your iPhone or any other iOS device to a completely fresh iOS copy without losing your jailbreak, this will fix any damage done to your iOS system by a tweak or any slow down problem on your device.
How the trick works:
The process and logic are simple, iLEX RAT will remove all your apps, data and all tweaks from cydia including modifications to your iOS system. After the process is done your device will be fresh as new with a fast iOS system and cydia pre-installed.
How to Restore iPhone iOS Without losing Untethered Jailbreak
- Remember this will remove everything from your device, Backup your Device using iTunes, this will keep your data and settings safe.
- Load up cydia and tap on Manage – Sources – Edit and tap on Add.
- Type in the repo address – http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO
- After Cydia adds up the source, tap on search and type in iLEX R.A.T and tap to install it.
- Now go back to Cydia and search for Mobile Terminal and install it.
- iLEX RAT don’t have any home screen icon, tap on Mobile Terminal to open it.
- On Mobile Terminal type in rat and tap on return.
- This will fire up RAT and you will be presented with the following choices.
- From the list we will select option number 12, so type in 12 and tap on return.
- Your will be asked for conformation, type in Y for yes.
- After conformation the process might take some time depending on the tweaks and data load on your device.
- Once done, it will ask you to restart your device.
After the reboot you will have a fresh iOS version on your iPhone. Now you can start enjoying your device and install new cydia tweaks.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|