How to Jailbreak iOS 7 using Evasi0n 7 Tutorial, Evad3rs just released Evasi0n 7 the tool that can jailbreak iOS 7 to the latest iOS 7.0.4, it is also said to be supporting the upcoming iOS 7.1 which is now in beta 2 stage and is available for developers only. Another good news about evasi0n 7 is that this new tool supports all the available iOS devices, yes it is not like A4, A5 processor based system with which we are familiar with. Evasion 7 supports all the iPhones, iPads and iPods that supports iOS 7 along the devices it supports iOS 7 versions like iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3 and iOS 7.0.4 as well as iOS 7.1 Beta.
Just like its previous versions, Evasi0n 7 is fairly easy to use. Just connect your device, hit the jailbreak button and follow the on-screen instructions. But for those who face problems here is a step by step tutorial on how to jailbreak it. Windows and Mac jailbreak tutorials are identical just for the windows users you need to run evasion 7 as an administrator.
How to Jailbreak iOS 7 using Evasi0n 7 – Tutorial for Mac and Windows
- First of all backup your device with iTunes, this is for security. In case anything goes wrong you can get your data back.
- Remove or disable any passcode you have set on your device. You can reset it after the jailbreak process is done.
- Download Evasi0n for iOS 7 from our Evasi0n 7 download page.
- Extract the Zip file to a folder.
- If on windows, run Evasi0n 7 exe file as an administrator and for Mac run evasi0n 7 app by double clicking it.
- Plug in your ios device to the computer using the lightning cable or the 30 pin connector which ever your device supports.
- Wait for evasion 7 to detect your device, the Jailbreak button will turn active once it gets detected.
- Now, Click on the jailbreak button and grab a coffee. Let Evasi0n 7 do the jailbreak magic.
- After a while you will be asked to unlock your device and tap on the jailbreak button on your home screen. Do it and the process will continue.
Now this process with take a while and your device will reboot few time, this is normal and no need to panic. If some how the device stop responding for a long time you can easily force reboot the device and restart the jailbreak process. You can force restart the device by holding down power and home button.
We have to mention that Cydia is not yet fully compatible with iOS 7 so after the jailbreak is done. You may face some issues with Cydia or the Cydia tweaks when you install them. But Saurik has assured us that all issued with cydia and cydia tweaks will be solved as soon as possible. Happy jailbreaking and don’t forget to share this post on facebook and twitter.
Known issues and Solutions
Here we will be posting known problems and their solutions as soon as we are able to find and fix it. Bookmark this page for future reference for Evasion 7 problem and possible fixes.
- Stuck on Apple Logo : Restore using iTunes and Jailbreak again, Click Here for detailed solution.
|Share on Facebook|