How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 Untethered using Pangu Jailbreak, out of nowhere a jailbreak popped out. Yes we are talking about the new Pangu Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 7.1 to iOS 7.1.1 and later, Pangu is a Chinese released jailbreak that can untethered jailbreak your iOS device running on iOS 7.1 and later. We can confirm you that it is not another hoax or fake jailbreak utility, this works as stated. Pangu supports both windows and Mac platforms but Mac users will need to wait for a while as the OS X version of the untethered jailbreak tool is still under development.
Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Supported Devices
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5S
- iPod Touch 5th Gen
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad Mini Retina
How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 using Pangu untethered Jailbreak for windows
- Download The Latest version of Pangu for Windows or Mac (Click Here)
- Connect your iOS Device to the computer using the USB cable
- Start Pangu_v1.0.exe that you just downloaded, now don’t get scared by the weird characters all over the software. They are just chinese characters that windows failed to display properly.
- Now to the middle-left of the Jailbreak software windows, you will find a check box. Uncheck it, don’t worry there is only one check box in the app.
- Now, the app will instruct you to do something in chinese. You may not understand it but what they are saying you is to reset your Device’s date to June 2nd, 2014. This is important or the jailbreak will fail.
- After that the jailbreak process will start and you will end up with a Pangu App icon on your home screen.
- Tap on the Pangu icon to start the pangu app that will resume the jailbreak process.
- It may take a while for the whole jailbreak process, so be patient.
- Once done, you will be presented with a “enjoy your jailbreak” message.
- Now, Unlock your device like you normally do and you will get the beautiful Cydia icon on your home screen.
- Tap on it to Let Cydia do the rest of the needed things.
Well, that’s it. You have successfully jailbroken your iOS device running on iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.x using Pangu untethered jailbreak. We will post a new article with the tutorial of the Mac version of Pangu untethered Jailbreak so do subscribe to us via email or like us on Facebook and twitter to stay updated.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|