How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 using Pangu untethered Jailbreak, Apple just released iOS 7.1.2 and the first thing that came on my mind is jailbreak over. We knew that iOS 7.1.2 is right around the corner and that is why we suggested all our readers to jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 before it’s too late. But we got some good news, iOS 7.1.2 is here only with some minor fixes specially the mail app bugs.
The exploits used by Pangu Jailbreak are intact and effective, Apple did not fixed the loop holes in this release and you can easily use Pangu Jailbreak to untethered Jailbreak your iOS devices.
iOS 7.1.2 Untethered Jailbreak Supported Devices
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPad Air
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini Retina
- iPod Touch 5G
How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1.2
The steps are same as for jailbreaking iOS 7.1.1 using Pangu but if you missed them, follow the instructions below.
- Make sure you have the Latest Version of iTunes installed.
- Connected your Device to the computer.
- Make a backup of your device.
- Disable any Passcode if you have.
- Run Pangu Jailbreak tool – Download Pangu Jailbreak
- Click on the jailbreak button.
- Change your device Date to 2nd June when pangu prompts you.
- After few mins, go to your device home screen and tap on the Pangu icon.
- Rest of the process is automated so sit back and relax.
Congrats you have successfully jailbroke iOS 7.1.2 on your iOS Device.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|