Evasion Untethered jailbreak is finally here, Evasi0n untethered Jailbreak is the most awaited jailbreak for iOS 6 and later supporting all the available Apple products including the iPhone 5. It’s been a long wait since an untethered jailbreak is released for the devices having A5 processor, even though we had an tethered jailbreak for iOS 6.0 for a while using redsnow which works only on earlier A4 based devices like iPhone 4 and iPod 4 but iPhone 5 users were way out of reach.
Evasion Jailbreak is released by the jailbreaking group evad3rs allowing anyone to untethered jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod 4, iPod 5 touch, iPad 3, iPad mini and even the iPhone 5. More than that the new Jailbreak works on all versions of iOS 6, supporting iOS 6.0, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2 and latest iOS 6.1 untethered Jailbreak.
We have to mention that the Evaders or as it is spelled evad3rs team had done a lot of hard work to simplify the things and create an easy to use Jailbreak tool, which can Jailbreak your next to impossible iOS device in just one click that too on all platforms like Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
The Following tutorial works on all Apple Devices running on iOS excluding Apple TV 2 and Apple TV 3, which includes the devices iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPod 5G touch and iPhone touch 4G. This tutorial will guide you steps by steps on how to Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6 using Evasion Evasi0n. Follow the steps correctly to avoid any errors.
If you have Tethered Jailbreak on your device using the redsn0w method you need not follow this tutorial again, you can convert your iOS 6 tethered Jailbreak to Untethered jailbreak.
iOS : Your device must be running a version of iOS 6 for example iOS 6.0, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2 or iOS 6.1 for the jailbreak to work. If you are running an earlier version of iOS, please upgrade before running Evasion Jailbreak.
Supported Devices : This will work on all iOS devices except Apple TV 1 and Apple TV 2.
Backup : Backup your devices using iTunes to save your data if anything goes wrong you can always restore.
Tutorial to Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6 using Evasion Evasi0n
- Download Evasion from our Download Page
- Extract the Package to find the Evasi0n app.
- Double Click on the evasi0n app to open it or Right Click Run As Administrator (if you are on a windows machine)
- Make sure your device doesn’t have any passcode enabled. On your device Go to Settings – General – Passcode Lock – and turn it off.
- Plug in your device to the computer and wait for the jailbreak software to detect it.
- Once detected you will see a message on the evasion jailbreak software with your device name and the Jailbreak button will become active.
- Click on Jailbreak and the Jailbreak process will start.
- To be exact it takes a while for the whole process to finish, the Jailbreak tool will perform several steps of jailbreak which you can track by the messages on screen. Preparing Jailbreak Data, Injecting Jailbreak Data, rebooting the device, uploading cydia, Uploading cydia packages list etc
- Once all the automated steps finish you will see a message asking you to unlock your device, just unlock your device by sliding the slider and you will see a Jailbreak app on the home screen, tap on the icon and the later steps of jailbreak will begin. The screen will go blank, just be patient and let the tool do it’s work.
- When all the process if completed, a “done” message will appear on the jailbreak tool, Your device will auto reboot and will take some serious time to boot up. Don’t worry it is normal.
- When done, your device will display a large evasi0n logo and some messages flashing like Settings up fstab and AFC2, Setting up Cydia, Setting up Cydia packages, Cleaning SpringBoard Cache and Rebooting.
After reboot, the same screen will appear again and some more messages flashing like Initializing offsets, finding offsets, Patching kernel, cleaning up and Continuing boot. Once all these are done, you will be taken to the unlock screen of your device. Your device is now untethered jailbreakon with Evasion.
For the final steps you have to unlock your device and open cydia, Cydia will start initializing your device with might take around two minutes, once done you will be taken back to the lock screen, unlock and start cydia again and select user type and enjoy your jailbroken device.
|Share on Facebook|