How to install iOS 7 Beta without UDID reg or Developers Account, iOS 7 Beta was released by Apple last Monday in their yearly Developer’s Conference WWDC. The expectations were high for this version of iOS as it was rumored to be a complete re-make of iOS as we known it so far. Tim Cook even quoted that iOS 7 is the biggest thing happening to iOS after iPhone. The Beta version of iOS is only available for developers. With a developers account you will also need your device UDID to be registered to your account to install it.
Well, the developer account costs $99 a year and there is a limit of how many devices you can register to it, if you got an extra device on which you want to install iOS 7 beta but can’t register, you can follow the following tutorial to successfully install iOS 7 Beta on your device. But be sure that Apple doesn’t support installing Beta versions of iOS on a non-registered device also we don’t recommend you to install iOS 7 Beta on your unregistered device. Follow the tutorial below to install iOS 7 Beta on your own risk.
- Download iOS 7 Beta for your Device.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Version 11.0.4 as of now.
- Make sure you don’t have any jailbreak on your device, if you have you will need to upgrade to the latest iOS version for your device first.
Steps to install iOS 7 Beta on your device
- Connect your device to the computer and open iTunes.
- Click on your Device name and make a backup of it.
- Now, if you have any jailbreak or have an old version of iOS, restore your device to the latest version of iOS – iOS 6.1.3 or iOS 6.1.4 (for iPhone 5)
- After the restore when iTunes asks, select Set Up as a new device (do not restore the backup now).
- Now, Press and hold Option (on mac) or Shift ( on windows) and click on Check for Updates. (Don’t click on restore)
- Select the iOS 7 Beta IPSW and iTunes will take care of the rest.
Your device will be up and running on iOS 7 Beta, please remember that this is the first Beta release so bugs and problems will be common. You will have the real experience of iOS 7 only after the final release.
Video tutorial –
Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|