How to install iOS 7 Beta 4, Apple today rolled out the fourth beta version of iOS 7 for developers to download. Almost after seeding the beta 3 version of iOS 7 for three weeks the beta 4 version is out for developers now with the build number 11A4435d. The latest beta 4 version is currently available via OTA update and through the dev center. Weighing around 207 MB for older iOS devices and 263 MB for iPhone 5 this update is available for iPod Touch 5G, iPod, iPad Mini, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s and iPhone 5.
The beta 4 version of iOS 7 brings a few bug fixes along with several performance improvements. Some of the major changes include the change in Camera app, Lock screen, Notification center, Spring board and Maps.Check out the download links for iOS 7 beta 4 version for various iOS devices. These are the download links from iOS Dev Center and will work only for those having a registered Apple developer account. Well, you can install the latest iOS beta 4 version even if you don’t have a registered Apple developer’s account.
If you have installed iOS 7 beta on your device, you can now easily and safely update to iOS 7 beta 4 via software update even if you are not a developer and not owning a registered developer UDID. Here is a step-by-step guide for those who have already installed iOS 7 beta 3 version on their device. We sincerely remind you that we won’t be liable for any kind of damage to your device.
- Make sure that your iOS device is running on the latest version of firmware. If you are using an iPhone, you better download iOS 6.1.4 and if using an iPod or iPad you can download iOS 6.1.3.
- Download iOS 7 beta 4
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable
- launch iTunes on the PC
- If you are using a MAC press ‘Option’ otherwise press ‘SHIFT’ and click ‘Update’ on iTunes
- Select the right IPSW- iOS 6.1.3 or iOS 6.1.4
- iTunes will then restore your device to the selected firmware and set it as a new device.
- In next step find Check for Update on the Home Screen of your device
- Highlight it and hold on OPTION (MAC) or SHIFT and click on Update.
- Click on the desired latest iOS 7 beta 4 version and let iTunes update your device to the latest firmware
- If all the above mentioned steps are done correctly your iOS is now running the latest iOS 7 beta 4 version.
|Share on Facebook|