How to Fix iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo After Evasi0n 7 jailbreak for iOS 7, evad3rs released the most awaited iOS 7 jailbreak few hours back by the name Evasi0n 7. This hot new jailbreak tool came as a surprise to the whole jailbreak community as well as to popular Cydia developer Saurik, with support for all the iOS Devices including the latest ones like iPhone 5S, iPhone 5c and iPad Air among all the other iPhones, iPads and iPod touch 5, evasi0n 7 is going wild with the jailbreak lovers.
But this great news came with some bad news as well, a large number of people reported about boot loop problem after running the jailbreak. Boot loop error is the situation when your devices gets stuck on the Apple logo while booting, actually it’s not stuck, it keeps on rebooting so-called the boot loop error. Evad3rs team was quick in reporting of this known issue faced by many and have promised an update with the fix soon, but here is a quick solution for the error if you are facing it.
Before i tell you the solution, i must tell you why the problem occurred. To our small research we found that all the users who are facing boot loop error updated their iOS version through OTA. This means you have upgraded to the latest version of iOS 7, iOS 7.0.4 for example by going to Setting – General – Software upgrade. In this case you will need to install a fresh copy of the latest version of iOS using iTunes and proceed to jailbreak.
Fix for Evasion 7 iPhone Boot Loop error
- Download iOS 7.0.4 from our iOS 7.0.4 IPSW download page.
- Turn the iPhone off and connect it to the computer using the USB cable.
- Now, open iTunes on your computer.
- On your iPhone, Press and hold the Power and Home button together for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button after 10 seconds while continuing to hold the home button until iTunes recognizes your iPhone in recovery mode.
- Now press and Shift for windows and Option for mac and click on Restore button.
- Select the iOS 7.0.4 IPSW firmware file you downloaded on step one.
Once done, you can Jailbreak it again using Evasion 7. Follow this tutorial if you don’t know the correct steps.Advertisements