Error Lockdown While Jailbreaking with Evasi0n is a common problem faced by jailbreakers around the globe preventing them from jailbreaking their devices with a lockdown error message. Recently Evad3rs team has released the only untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.0 through iOS 6.1 named as Evasi0n, following the release more than seven million people jailbroke their devices in mere time.
Even though this huge number of people are successful in jailbreaking their iOS devices using evasion, a huge number on the other side are still trying to break it through. One of the most common issue faced is the Error Lockdown, Evasion will show a message saying error: could not connect to lockdown and refusing to continue the jailbreak process. The cause or reason of this error is not specific but we do have a solution for this, the solution however requires you to erase all the data on your device, i know that is a pain but by properly doing it can save you everything.
How to Fix Error Lockdown while Jailbreaking with Evasion
- First of all Backup your data and settings using iTunes.
- Disconnect your Device from your computer.
- On your iPhone go to Settings – General and scroll down.
- Tap on reset button.
- Now, tap on erase all content and settings (this will remove everything, so make sure to back up first.)
- Connect your Device to the computer and quite iTunes if it pops up.
- Open evasion jailbreak and perform a untethered jailbreak.
- Once done, start iTunes and restore to last successful backup.
That’s it, you have a successful untethered jailbreak on your device. For any issues leave us a comment.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|