We all agree that jailbreaking provides an added number of solutions for iOS users. However, not everyone wants to jailbreak their phones, since some people are concerned about security and warranty issues. If you are one of these people, the good news is that you can still enjoy a myriad of external apps without jailbreaking your device! The solution is vShare, an app that has an App Store built within in!
vShare does not only provide pirated apps that you can’t find on App Store, but also lets you download regular apps that need to be paid for. Using this store, you can download them for free! Like Apple’s in-built App Store, vShare also requires you to not use any other platform for downloading apps. However, it shouldn’t be a problem since it houses the usual apps as well as external pirated apps.
It is easy to install as well as remove, so you should definitely give it a try.
How to Download vShare
Method 1 – Directly from iOS device:
Follow these steps to download vShare on your iPhone, iPod or iPad:
- Open Safari on any of your iOS device.
- Open www.vsharepro.org
- Once the page loads, tap the ‘Up’ arrow from the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- From the options, tap ‘Add to Homescreen’.
- On the next page, tap ‘Add’ on the top right corner.
- The vShare Pro icon will now be installed on your Homescreen.
Method 2 – From PC:
Follow these steps to download vShare Pro on your iPhone, iPod or iPad through your PC:
- Download vShare Helper on your PC.
- Use it to download vShare to your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
In some cases, you may find an error, ‘cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api error’. To solve this, follow these steps:
- Close all the tabs on Safari and open the Homescreen.
- Close all the background apps (by double-clicking the Home button).
- Wait for a couple of minutes and then follow the above procedure to download vShare Pro again.
- If the problem persists, reboot your device.
vShare Pro has been running successfully since 2011, but this is owing to the fact that there is a loophole in Apple’s App Store. vShare Pro developers have created the store using the enterprise license given by Apple. If the loophole is patched soon, vShare Pro will no longer be functional. So make sure you make full use of all the free apps before it shuts down!
Source - vShare ProTop Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|