Download iOS 7, Apple’s WWDC 2013 just ended and what a conference it was. Showcased the new iOS 7, a complete new design and user interface concept that will blow your mind away. Tim Cook quotes about iOS 7 as the biggest change to iOS after iPhone, well he is correct in every way possible. People with a developer account will have access to iOS 7 Beta IPSW shortly, while the public release of iOS 7 IPSW will be in September or October this year.
How to Download iOS 7 IPSW (When it is available)
Method 1 – iOS 7 IPSW
- Download iOS 7 IPSW firmware file on your Computer.
- Start iTunes and connect your device to the computer.
- When iTunes detects your device, select it.
- Press and hold Shift button and Click on Update in iTunes.
- Browse and select the iOS 7 IPSW firmware file from you downloaded on the first step.
- iTunes will start the upgrade process, just it complete on its own.
- When done you device will be successfully upgraded to iOS 7.
Method 2 – Using iTunes
- Connect your iDevice to the compter.
- Start iTunes and give it a second to detect your device.
- Now, select your device and navigate to Help – Check for Updates.
- iTunes will tell you about iOS 7, click on Download and Update.
- Now iTunes will do the rest on its own.
Method 3 – Through OTA
This is the most easiest and quickest way to upgrade your device to iOS 7, but if you currently have a jailbreak you should try out one of the above two methods. This method something ends up in recovery mode when performed on a jailbroken device.
- On your Device Tap on Settings – General – Software Upgrade
- For this to work your device should be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Your device will let you know about iOS 7, just tap on download next to iOS 7.
- You device will take care of the rest and it will be upgraded to iOS 7.
So, guys here are 3 of the easiest ways to Download – upgrade – install iOS 7 on your favorite device, iOS 7 is in Beta stage now, which means it will have lots of bugs and problems so don’t rush, just wait for the final version to release this fall.