Download iOS 7, Apple’s WWDC 2013 just ended and what a conference it was. Showcased the new iOS 7, a complete new design and user interface concept that will blow your mind away. Tim Cook quotes about iOS 7 as the biggest change to iOS after iPhone, well he is correct in every way possible. People with a developer account will have access to iOS 7 Beta IPSW shortly, while the public release of iOS 7 IPSW will be in September or October this year.
How to Download iOS 7 IPSW (When it is available)
Method 1 – iOS 7 IPSW
- Download iOS 7 IPSW firmware file on your Computer.
- Start iTunes and connect your device to the computer.
- When iTunes detects your device, select it.
- Press and hold Shift button and Click on Update in iTunes.
- Browse and select the iOS 7 IPSW firmware file from you downloaded on the first step.
- iTunes will start the upgrade process, just it complete on its own.
- When done you device will be successfully upgraded to iOS 7.
Method 2 – Using iTunes
- Connect your iDevice to the compter.
- Start iTunes and give it a second to detect your device.
- Now, select your device and navigate to Help – Check for Updates.
- iTunes will tell you about iOS 7, click on Download and Update.
- Now iTunes will do the rest on its own.
Method 3 – Through OTA
This is the most easiest and quickest way to upgrade your device to iOS 7, but if you currently have a jailbreak you should try out one of the above two methods. This method something ends up in recovery mode when performed on a jailbroken device.
- On your Device Tap on Settings – General – Software Upgrade
- For this to work your device should be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Your device will let you know about iOS 7, just tap on download next to iOS 7.
- You device will take care of the rest and it will be upgraded to iOS 7.
So, guys here are 3 of the easiest ways to Download – upgrade – install iOS 7 on your favorite device, iOS 7 is in Beta stage now, which means it will have lots of bugs and problems so don’t rush, just wait for the final version to release this fall.
Advertisements Share On Twitter or Facebook