Downgrade iOS 6.1.3 to iOS 6.1.2 using Sn0wbreeze, since there is no jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 is available so far now the only thing left to enjoy an untethered jailbreak is to downgrade your iOS device to iOS 6.1.2 so to untethered jailbreak it using Evasion jailbreak tool. Evasion Jailbreak.org’s writer Rich has compiled a tutorial on downgrading iOS 6.1.3 using redsn0w, the tutorial works but i am one of those who can’t get it through. The problem arises when putting the device in recovery mode and DFU mode, there is a very slight difference between putting your device in either of these mode, but any one i will show you another method of doing the same but it is much simpler.
This process involves Sn0wbreeze instead of redsn0w, for those who don’t know sn0wbreeze is a untethered jailbreak tool with a different work procedure. Sn0wbreeze doesn’t jailbreak iOS on your Device, but it makes a jailbroken iOS IPSW file that you can use to restore your device too. Since this iOS IPSW firmware file is pre-jailbroken, once you restore you don’t need to jailbreak your device anymore. This comes handy when you do frequent restores on your device, with a jailbroken iOS IPSW file you can just restore it and it will be already jailbroken.
This method is similar to the one stated above, the only difference involved is that we will stitch the iOS SHSH blobs with the iOS IPSW firmware file to make iTunes restore it without any problem. Follow the steps below to perform the downgrade.
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 4
- iPod touch 4G
- iPad Original
- iPod touch 3G
- iOS 6.1.2 SHSH blobs – This is very important, you will need it on your computer.
- iOS 6.1.2 iOS IPSW File – Download it from our iOS download page.
- Snowbreeze – Download it from our Jailbreak Download Page.
- Windows machine – Most of the downgrading tricks don’t work on Mac.
Downgrade iOS 6.1.3 to iOS 6.1.2 using Sn0wbreeze
- Extract Sn0wbreeze and run it As an Administrator.
- Click on the Blue arrow in the bottom right.
- Now browse for the iOS 6.1.2 firmware file.
- Sn0wbreeze will detect your device using the IPSW file. Click on the Blue button again.
- Now click on iFaith mode, Click OK and browse and select iOS 6.1.2 SHSH blob file.
- Sn0wbreeze will start building the custom iPSW file, it will be placed on your desktop.
- Once done, follow the steps on sn0wbreeze to put your device in DFU mode. This is very important use sn0wbreeze to put the device in DFU mode or it may not work.
- Once done, close sn0wbreeze and open iTunes.
- iTunes will detect your device in recovery mode, press and hold Shift and click on Restore.
- Select the iOS 6.1.2 IPSW file created by Sn0wbreeze, it will be on your desktop.
- If everything goes well, iTunes will restore your device to iOS 6.1.2 without any problem.
All done, since you have used sn0wbreeze. Your device will be pre-jailbroken no need to run evasi0n jailbreak after that. Be happy and do like, follow us.Top Trending Articles :
|Share on Facebook|