Downgrade iOS 6.1.3 to iOS 6.1.2 using iFaith, iOS 6.13 came out as a nightmare to many of us who can’t imagine our iPhone without a jailbreak. Lets face it we all love jailbreaking and without it is like the end of the world, ok back to the point iFaith was released by iH8sn0w to save SHSH blobs from our devices, which in turn helps us to downgrade our firmware to a lower version from what we currently have. But the problem with iOS 6.1.3 is that it works only when you are using a pre A5 device, including iPhone 4 and iPod 4 Touch. Any new iDevices are not supported, the new version of iFaith has been released with fix for the APTicket Problem that arose on Cydia few weeks ago that crashed most of the SHSH blobs store on its server.
Using the following tutorial your can easily downgrade iOS 6.1.3 to iOS 6.1.2 :
- Download iFaith 1.5.8, extract the zip file and run the software in admin mode( Right Click Run As Administrator)
- When iFaith loads up click on Show Available SHSH cashes on server.
- Now, Connect your iOS device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Select the correct blob for your specific device and click on download.
- Now, on the menu click on Build – Signed – IPSW w/Blobs and download the SHSH blobs.
- After this iFaith will automatically begin to create the custom firmware file for your device. Let it finish the job on its own.
- When done, you now have to put your device in DFU mode, for this click on iReb to download it.
- Once done, Run iReb as an Administrator and select your device. iReb will now put your device in DFU mode.
- When your device goes into DFU mode, Press and hold Shift and click on Restore on iTunes and select the custom Firmware file we made earlier.
- Now, iTunes will restore your device to iOS 6.1.2 using the custom firmware file without any error.
|Share on Facebook|